Thursday, April 17, 2014

Last nights dream.

I was awakened this morning startled by the dream I was having.  In the dream life was going along when people began to be taken to from their homes to a new home.  The people making the arrangements and transporting us were officials of some sort.  We were taken to a staging area leading me to believe we were evacuated for our own safety.  We were paired together and waited in this large area like a big church building.  I was paired with a lady about my age wearing a light blue housecoat and a kerchief around her hair which was still in curlers.  At one point we were asked to take our partner and help them across the bridge.  I next found myself walking or being walked across this shiny chrome like bridge.  I was walking with someone whom I didn’t know but they were familiar.  The further across the bridge the other people were slowly were gone from the picture.  I remember talking with someone about something in the past but the conversation really didn’t matter.  It was then that I awakened in a startled state.  Reflecting back on the dream (I normally don’t remember dreams) one element came to me.  There was no two way traffic on the bridge.  The people walking across it all went only that one direction.  I don’t know what meaning the dream has for me.  Perhaps it’s meant for someone else or maybe for me.  In any case, the focus of moving forward and taking nothing with me should be reflected in my love for Jesus.  I’m ready to go if that is what the Lord wants.  You can never go back once you move in the direction that Jesus wants to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment