Saturday, July 6, 2019

Sometimes we miss the hint!

     Open communication of information is vital to our lives in so many ways that I'm unable to list them all here or even if I were to write a book about them.  So, what happens when we miss the que or ignore the que or just are unaware that the que has been activated?  I have a Facebook page where I primarily post my blog.  I'm not really a social media kind of guy.  My posts and writings are all about my Christian Walk.  That is pretty much it.  Yesterday I learned that my Facebook account was disabled.  No reason, No other communication.  Nothing.  Did I miss the que?  Was someone offended by my stories, messages and encouragement?  I'm not aware of any political lines I've stepped over and certainly haven't posted anything outrageous.  What happened?  I tried to contact Facebook by phone and the message said they don't take calls.  Did I miss something?  I finally have left a message asking for communication of information so that my "disabled" status can be reversed.  Still no answer.  Meanwhile, I'm unable to chat with my friends and relatives.
     I've sat in traffic waiting behind that car/truck who's driver needs to finish texting before they consider the green light in front of them and the traffic behind them.  You have probably done the same.  I've waited in line at various offices/businesses only to be told that I was waiting in the wrong line/have the wrong documents/appeared on the wrong day or time, and a myriad other equally frustrating demands.  You have probably done the same.  I've gone to interviews for various reasons where no one has any inkling of why I was there.  Did I miss the cue?  What is it about the world that things like this happen?  Years ago on my old Facebook page my account was hacked and identity stolen.  Facebook wasn't concerned.  Did I miss the cue?  I have to admit that sometimes all of the above examples were my fault because of me.  What happens when the consequences of others choices are forced upon you and I?  Good question.
     Here is the answer I have found that helps me through my day now.  Satan wants to disrupt the Christians life in any way he can, by any means he can and as intensely as he can.  I open the door for him when I begin to consider my "rights" and take what's happening personally.  I get distracted by my old self who thinks he has rights here on this earth.  So my account was disabled.  So I'm waiting for the texting to end.  So, I'm redirected to yet another line to wait.  So, on it goes.  The difference now is that I try to put all these inconveniences in God's hands and let him sort it all out.  The "hint", "que" and other messages that take my eyes off Jesus aren't from God.  He and his angels are continually at war with the enemy on our behalf.  Hmmm...  I'd rather let God do the battle so I'm free to enjoy the blessings of God!  Wouldn't you as well?  Remember, it's always your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment