Saturday, April 30, 2016

ANGELS



By: Lennie Fisher
I was driving along the Florida Turnpike from West Palm Beach area to Orlando.  It was a Sunday afternoon so traffic was very light. I was probably about 25 miles south of the Orlando area.
I saw a Ford people carrier van heading south.  Suddenly it ran off the road onto the central grass area.  It was coming toward me very fast; about 90 mph.  I was not in danger as it was still a long way off.  
I think the driver had momentarily fallen asleep and he suddenly realized he was on the grass, so he turned sharply back toward his side of the road.  His van went sideways on the grass, but as soon as it went onto the hard road surface, it started rolling over and over.  As I watched this all happening, I thought perhaps people where being thrown from the van.
In an instant I just cried out to God:  "Please help these people, God!  Help these people now!"
Now with no windows, the van was still rolling over. I know it sounds a little silly, but it almost seemed to be dancing like it was being carried, and the rolls where controlled not by gravity and speed, but by an unknown force.  I had stopped in the center grass area and was calling the 911 operator as the van was still rolling off the road.
As it rolled away into the far side, it went off the road in almost slow motion into a swamp.  Even the glass and dust and debris seemed to be in a slow motion zoneIt landed on its wheels in about 2 feet of water in the swamp.
I ran over and approached from the passenger’s side front.  As there was no glass, I was able to reach across and switch off the ignition to prevent fire. The driver was a man in his late thirties His wife was a similar age, and in the rear where two children: a girl about eight years old and a boy about three.  All where seated perfectly in their seats.  The kids in proper child car seats and all where secure It was hard to believe after 8 to 10 rollovers.
I was giving instructions calmly and am not sure where I got the words from. “Do not move.  Just sit still and do not turn around or move your head, “I said. "Help is coming."
The man looked really happy and did not move his head.  He made eye contact with me and had a peaceful smile.   His wife showed no emotion and was bleeding from what looked like a serious head wound on the right front of her forehead above her eye.  She did not look at me.  She appeared to be looking at something else. The kids both made eye contact with me but did not speak or move.  The little girl looked at her brother and he was reassured without a word.
The parents did not look around at the kids; neither did they speak. Although they where doing exactly as I had told them, I was a little surprised at the peaceful scene with no crying . . . and just silence.
At this time I could feel something strange.  I could only say it was an unseen force. The force pushed me back.
The van was surrounded by a large hoard of angels.  There was a lot of them and they where much bigger that me.  I am 6’ 4” and they seemed to be about 8’ tall with large wings. They also had a commanding structure.
I am sorry but I did not see them with my eyes, but I could see them in my consciousness.  I could feel their power and realize my weakness. They did not seem to touch the people but they just poured energy from their flapping wings. I could feel the energy and these people where in a state of complete peace, soaking up the energy.  In front of my eyes . . .  the woman with a serious head wound started to change.  Her head stopped bleeding and the wound was healing as I watched.
She still did not look at me.  I was just about 10 feet from her and I knew not to get closer.  I just seemed to know.  As a few minutes passed, it was clear that the angels had done their job and they started to leave.  They did not all leave together.  The people in the car all looked happy, and like they where suspended in some type of happy dream.
I could now hear the sirens screaming as the fire trucks and paramedics arrived. The scene started to become that of a normal accident and I was asked to leave. As I walked away I could see that the debris from the crash was lying on the road and grass. I was helping to pick up things and put them in a pile.  They where like school books, and I looked and could see that there where a lot of Christian books.  It appeared as though this was a missionary family.
I hope this true story somehow encourages you.  It is special to me and although I did not see the angels with my eyes, I saw them with another type of consciousness that I cannot put into words,  but it was,  however, very real.

No comments:

Post a Comment