Friday, July 29, 2016

Lives can and do change!

A lady who was a professional hooker into prostitution for a living and he had a large amount of customers on all sides.
She knew that no man would never accept as a wife, so I went to a hospital and told the doctor to take him for the matrix to not keep going to abortions. After some years, someone I present to you the word of God
And immediately, she gave her life to Christ and started working in the church and became a woman dedicated to God.
As time went on, one of the pastors called her and said, 'my sister,' the Lord spoke to me that you are my wife, I want to marry you. ' the lady smiled and said: " brother, the Lord didn't say anything or maybe you haven't heard it clearly, come back because I'm not even planning to marry any man.
The man then came back and told him again, 'the Lord said that you are my wife.'. The
Lady smiled and narrated her story to him. The man still insisted to marry her and she told the pastor,
' I don't have a womb, I turned it off after a number of abortions ", But the pastor continued and insisted: " the Lord said you are my wife, which is why they got married.
Not long after some months she got pregnant. The lady
And the man went to the same hospital where he was removed his matrix,
The doctor thought he was going to come to another matter... But the lady told the doctor " I'm pregnant and I have come to your hospital to register to vote."
The Doctor was shocked, with laughter, said, you told me to remove your womb,
You can't have kids!
But the lady told him that it is by the grace, favor and mercy of God that she is pregnant. The doctor conducted a test which showed that she was a month pregnant. Out of disbelief and tears, the doctor said: " please, show me your God,
I want to worship him ". Not long after the lady gave birth to a baby..
It was the grace, favor and mercy of God
That the ex-Hooker was able to have a son.
Therefore, decree on your life, that if something could or has damaged in your life, in his body, in your skills, your career, your academics, your business,
May the grace, mercy, grace and miracle of God I find him as you write amen to this prayer,
In the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.
My brothers and sisters, God still does this kind of miracles, just write "Amen" and share this story to your friends, you will see God do a miracle in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment