Tuesday, August 30, 2016

What do you want?

     That is a serious question.  I want to know what you would like me to address in the blog.  I have an endless supply of what I can write but I'd like to write on what you would like.  Don't feel that any topic is too simple or complex.  Please feel free to be controversial.  You know that I am!  I have a Masters of Counseling Psychology, a Masters of Theology, and almost a Masters in the treatment of Sex Offenders.  I've had 16 different vocations and enjoyed almost all of them.  I will always be true to the Word for my writings.  So, even if it's just a topic that isn't directly Christian, I'll do my best to put that spin on it. 
     That's it.  You can leave a topic list for me under comments.  I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks,
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment